Progressive Christmas Concert
Thank you to those who supported the 2019 concert! Information about our 2020 event will be posted once it becomes available.
Learn more about our Progressive Christmas Concert Here:
- Groups begin their concert tour at one of these churches:
- First Presbyterian on E. College
- Church of the Master at Grove and Main (if you purchased your tickets online you will begin your tour here)
- Church of the Messiah on N. State St.
- 7:00 p.m. – 7:30 Concert (Then walk to next location 7:30-7:50)
- 7:50 p.m. – 8:20 Concert (Then walk to next location 8:20-8:40)
- 8:40 p.m. – 9:15 Concert
- After each concert, groups are led by caped guides with lanterns to next church
- All churches are within 1 ½ blocks of each other
- Pastors of each of the partnership churches participate
- Some historical information about the sites is provided in a printed program
- Luminaries are set at each church location to mark the entrance and welcome attendees
- Westerville Habitat Partnership members are at each location to greet and assist attendees
- Tickets are sold at each member church, at the door before the first concert and at the Westerville Visitors Bureau
- All proceeds go to the building projects of Habitat for Humanity
- A free shuttle will be provided if you need assistance getting to each location; please be sure your starting location is Church of the Messiah or First Presbyterian
BEFORE THE CONCERT: Grab a bite to eat at the SOUP FOR SHELTER event just down the street hosted by The Columbus Academy and Otterbein University. This event also benefits Westerville Habitat Partnership.
Be sure to LIKE and SHARE our event on Facebook by clicking here: Westerville Habitat Partnership’s Facebook Page